Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Late One!

So it's 2:40 am and I've been up for the sake of holiday's.

Yes before I've come on here to account the odd day's, like "Pinch a person" and "Funny Face" Day.

But today is different, Tomorrow, (I thought today was the sixth. I was wrong.) But on the sixth, it will be the following Holiday's!


Bubble Gum Day,
and
Wear Red Day!


So while those are pretty epic in terms of Holiday's, there's something better coming up!

So while I encourage you to wear red while chewing a piece of gum for the ENTIRE day today.

I'm also going to tell you to look out for these EPIC days in Feb!


On the 13th, we have:

Friday The 13th, AND
Get a different name day!!!!

and then the day after,

National Condom day.

So get a new name, hope you don't get bad luck and then get a condom to celebrate!

Oh and don't believe those Holiday's? Google it.

I've decided, my new insult is now,

"Google it."

Ciao folks.


PS also look out as on the 9th we'll be having a Lunar eclipse, visible to us Western American's :P

No comments:

Post a Comment