Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Was Kidnapped, By The Panda's.

So yes I know it has been a long while since a solid post has been let free! And for that I am sorry.

My current battles with those horrible creatures has taken a slight turn for the worst! For several weeks I have been kidnapped by them! (Arguably alcohol may have altered my state of mind. But that is very very unlikely.)

They'd pulled a trick so clever and cruel at the same time. Allow me to impart a small clip to show you just what they'd done... Though please note. This is a dramatization, the actual event was far far worse.




There you have it. The creatures caught up with me and conned me into a false sense of security. Try as I have to have their kind mashed and destroyed it has proven to finally incur their wrath! Why they have this fixation towards cheap Chinese cuisine is beyond me. All I know is they are a force to be reckoned with and I am certainly going to need to higher more security detail.

But fret not friends, for your leader in this epic battle against the malicious cruelty of the so-called 'Gentle Giant' has escaped. And as I have thwarted them in their attempt to silence me, I shall thwart their plans to conquer us and turn the world into theirs.

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you went. I had no one to help me throw a pizza in a ceiling fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was a tragic turn of events! How did the ceiling fan, pizza fiasco turn? Did you get even slices?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is....interesting....do you guys really believe pandas are evil? i mean, come on! they're pandas! we're more of a danger to them!

    ReplyDelete