Monday, May 4, 2009

Panda Is Chinese For Lies.

Okay so I was browsing my up to date, Panda hit list... And I stumbled upon these pictures of what people labeled, "Cute Panda's" At first, I thought to myself.

"Tis must simply be a mistake! Or... By Gods! Do they understand a cute panda is a DEAD panda?!"

I clicked, in the vain hopes I'd find more people who knew the horribly fatal truth that I do. That Panda's are evil. They are if I must associate them, the sharks running around on land. I mean after all, they eat orphans. They've claimed thousands of lives. Do you all not see the horrid faces of these creatures?! I have decided. I will help you understand.



The picture above may seem cute and innocent. What you don't realize is the Panda knows what it's doing, It is purposely showing you the ass of the poor animal it just killed.

This is a sign to say, "Fuck off." In China it is the greatest offense.


This image was the last one found on the photographers camera. Along with some hair, a lot of blood, and a letter claiming he'd grown tired of his life.

These Panda's are cold blooded heartless killers. And they killed that poor photographer. Do not let this happen to you.

Join the Panda Death Squad today.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment