Thursday, March 18, 2010

Panda's Infilitrate Forum Flamers

So I was on hiatus, and after a recent string of posts from what I thought to be a dead topic I'd made... I had to make a resurgence.

It seems that all those pointless flaming competitions on the message boards on the internet... Are now being made by Panda's! (For those of you who don't know, 'Flaming' isn't a drag queen, it's a form of web argument for people afraid to put up their fists in real life... Or paws. Fucking Panda's.)


So Ling-Ling (I know it's you) has infiltrated these forums and he's trying to take eyes away from our strife! He'd have you believe that I'm crazy. That panda's are cute or some other hornswaggle. BUT DO NOT BUY IN! He lies.

I have a picture of him for you all to see.










We found you out oh random internet guy.. We're not blind to your ploys!

No comments:

Post a Comment