Saturday, March 20, 2010

Panda's... The Next Flavor Of Anti-Christ

So I was trying to figure out.

"Why do so many people think them cute?!"

Was it the fur? No. People don't think skunks are cute. Could it be the colors? No. Again people don't think skunks colors are cute. The sunk in eyes? Probably not... Maybe it's the large black circles around them? Doubtful they just serve to hide their soulless eyes!

So what was it? I couldn't figure it out.

But I did find a scary similarity. Baby Panda's look like the baby anti-Christ.

Yeah I said it. I'm brave enough too. If I don't awaken tomorrow... Well. At least you know I got the word out!



Oh and so I can piggy back on this revenue gold mine. The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Two-Disc Special Edition)The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Two-Disc Special Edition)


Ya know. Cause if putting those kids on anything sells stuff. Maybe it'll help spread Panda Hate.

We can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment