Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Drunken wandering!

So anotherr game night has ensued. And some random things occured. First. I got wasted, *typical* second. I recieved an email stating penguin (the publisher) has picked up my poetry and is planning on publishing it as a compilation. Unfortunately they want more of my work... And are offering me a cut, but hey I can't complain! I may soon eenouhg have a book in my name out and about!

YES! Goal number 37: Become historical success!

There's no way I am to be denied the history books if I have a book published.

I've also formed the PDS (Panda Death Squad) with Neff. I will link you to him and his sites eventuallyyy when I have a valid link and all that. He's a cool guy readers, probably cooler then I so check it out!

Also, I've got the statistics blog up and running, i'll link to it soon.

Remmeber don't play soccer. Male chances of ball kickage are,

1 in 3.

That means every three games of full player soccer you are in, one of them you will be kicked where it hurts! I warned you!

No comments:

Post a Comment