Thursday, March 5, 2009

Paint Guns Are Awesome.

So I've been having fun with the newly purchased paint gun in my home. I painted my bathroom and am now trying to construct an end table. For this I have procured a jigsaw and some nails. A hammer also! Though I have little training in the art of woodcraft... I figure I am genetically engineered to be the best, most amazing, awesome, and potentially lethal wood worker the world has ever known.

Maybe I will even construct some home-made spears for the PDS (Panda Death Squad).

I will soon upload some pictures and show you my works! The end-table has yet to be started. But soon my friends... I will be on the way to creating things with my hands.

One of the many things on my list of stuff to do before I die.

2 comments:

  1. Have you considered posting your "bucket list" for all the world to enjoy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! It'll be the next blog I do!

    ReplyDelete