Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's Coming!


I know! The pun was not intended. I am just letting my faithful readers who have emailed me saying, "Why have you stopped posting?!" That my refried beans... Er blog is about to be active again, I have just been creating a list of sites that I am okay with spamming and getting banned from.


I've also realized Disneyland supports Panda's, as such....

Knott's Berry Farm too. Both theme parks are selling Panda propaganda, and it's detestable!



Still I have to sit in wonder about how far into our infrastructure these demon bastards have spread! No longer shall I allow the world to think them cute! They eat babies!

I have proof, but I cannot reveal it yet.

Oh and apparently. Disneyland isn't kid friendly, and they don't sell alcohol. Talk about screwing the pooch. Or the Pooh bear. Whatever you'd prefer.

Also, I have discovered small wooden ferris wheels invoke a primal fear of heights in me. Dragon swings make my testicles feel like they don't exist, and well


I GOT A FUCKING EYEPATCH

2 comments:

  1. Are we talking a rhinestone-encrusted dinner party eyepatch, or is it a hardworking everyday eyepatch, for just lounging about the house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think it could be either! It's not encrusted so sadly I can't wear it to a fancy restaurant... But it's got a printed image on it so it is snazzy enough for a cheap sit down place! Oh yes, it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete