Monday, December 15, 2008

And You Thought Titles Weren't Witty!

So here it is, my first in a series of new blogs designed to see if I can actually write interesting things.

So what better way to write the first blog than by explaining just what I like! Of course if you want that finely detailed list, you have to wait. Here's the random information you should take with you. I'm a lovely Californian male who does NOT simply say, "Well I'm a waiter soon-to-be actor." So for those of you who think that's what all Californian's (Man if only I could use Arnold's accent) You're WRONG.

What can you expect? Well nothing. Honestly I'm not here to please you, I'm here to write about the large list of things I love, love to hate, and like! I've blogged before (Really these days who hasn't fcking myspace.) and perhaps you'll favorite me and find that every day I come out with something new or interesting you DIDN'T know.

List of things: (I told you it'd be detailed... I lied. My bad.)

Xbox 360
Assorted types of rock
Chia pets (Seriously? Are you fcking kidding?)
The interwebz
Anime
Movies
Xbox 360 (Yeah I did purposely list this twice.)
Life's assorted wonders! (No, really.)



So there it is. The majority of what I'll be posting. And yes I'll read *some* comments. At least the ones I like. The others. Well you'll fade into what we in the blogging world call (annoying). So yeah. Good luck there!


Next issue: Xbox Live, fun, friendly, totally fcking racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment