Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Shaving Experiment.

Upon my most recent adventure to the nearest Target, I had a discovery. Razor blades for my razor cost EVEN MORE! than buying a whole new razor! I mean wtf? One costs 8 dollars. The other costs 14 dollars. Sure I get two extra blades than with the new razor... But isn't something new and complete supposed to be worth more? It was rather shocking!

So I decided, I wasn't going to buy a new set of blades.

As opposed to that I was going to simply test something.

Starting two days ago, I have changed out my blade. I have had this blade for about 16 days now. And I am going to keep it in until I find it no longer offers me the close shave I need!

And by close I mean I am growing out my hair for a day or so between each shave!

How long will it take for me to grow frustrated and cave into the ridiculous price for something that should be as cheap as toilet paper? I don't know, but hopefully time will determine such!

No comments:

Post a Comment