Thursday, December 18, 2008

Saints Row 2 + Thoughts

You know I've still been under the pressure of my shaving experiment. And even today there was no itching. (I may have a full beard before I need to shave (-_-) Anyways.. I've run into a few thoughts today. First, I was playing Saints Row 2. And let me say this game has it all. Prostitution, Drug Dealing, Drug Trafficking, Blood, Violence, Gang Warfare, Toxic Waste, Love, Romance, Guns, Stun Guns, Boats, Planes, Cars, and lots of missions.

So yes it's the best game I've ever played and definitely allows me to vent my rage on the unsuspecting residents of Stillwater. Still... They seem smarter. You burn a guy's face with some radioactive waste... And guess what, everyone hates you. It's dynamic, it's amazing... And I love it. Is this bound to be another Mercenaries 2 where you beat it and it's no longer as exciting? Of course. But regardless. It's an amazing game to say the least.

Now onto my thoughts. I've got to wonder just what's going on. Cause at this point. I no longer have any idea lol

No comments:

Post a Comment