Thursday, January 8, 2009

More Music, Less Sleep

So I've been totally fragged lately. My mind is so fucking caught up with these thoughts that I can't even sleep for more than 3 hours at a time! Haha! I'm trying to figure out the *proper* way to write. But thus far? I've failed horribly. I find more and more that who I am doesn't like who I can be. Do I like networking? I was asked that, and for starts. Nahhhhh. Why? Because I've always felt the best paths to things are forged alone. And networking is what ruined my last blog!

What am I listening to? The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
Why? Because I like the lyrics.

What am I thinking? How exactly do you approach a situation where what you want is rather complicated?

What time did I wake up? 4:38 am
Why? Because I was thinking or maybe I was excited about today.

Some random info about me... Well music is currently my life, aside from writing it's my only true outlet. So I've gotta maybe find a way to start a band. Oh yes, rockstars are pretty epic. Still I don't want to end up on Heroine and shooting myself. That's the downside to a rockstar. So I'll be a rockstar in most other ways!

Oh and I have a very good plan for world domination.

I'll share that with you later. It's suddenly 7 am. And I really think I'm calmed down!

Oh and have you ever discovered something in a place it shouldn't be randomly?

I swear, I can't figure out why my awesome hat was hiding my cat... But I guess he likes it too... Or something!

Anyways, later.

Here's another song for those readers who've emailed me. Plus... All of you (The only three who read this haha!) Send me the name/band of the song you can't find, and yeah I'll look.

Song - Radiohead - High And Dry

No comments:

Post a Comment