Friday, January 30, 2009

Re: The Random Subject Tests.

Okay so I've got a few emails saying, "You took xxxxxx off the site." and such, and I'm sorry. The thing was I recently put some of them up on Helium, and as such I had to remove them from here for such. (I'll get them back up I just need to make them seem different. Curse Helium and needing proof I didn't plagurize... Myself. =/)

So yeah, I've deleted some, but there's still a bountiful selection! I'm also going to be working on the format, so bare with me during the horribly ugly Blogspot format.

Oh and come on I REALLY would rather you comment on the blogs you read then to email me about them. As it helps me know which I shouldn't clean out.

Edit 1/30: So yeah, I'll post up the sleep blog Part 3 again later tonight, I didn't mean to delete that one.

3 comments:

  1. sorry it takes me to mail when i click it but i like the blog bring back the cheese on please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what you've done with it Solace, but bring back the old layout it was much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I'm following, but you need to update your Devart!!!!

    ReplyDelete